We want you to feel at home when you post a comment on Ouzo and Sangria. To write and/or comment on travel and travel-related topics is for most of us a time of good feel inspiration. However, we expect people to behave when they visit us. That’s why we, Ouzo and Sangria, reserve the right to delete comments and ban users if the comments endorse any kind of threads.
Here’s what we like to see in comments:
- Well informed travel related ideas that contribute and add further value to other people and the story.
- Instead of feeling enraged that we did not mention your favourite resort, accommodation, taverna and so on, suggest your favourite and highlight the benefits of your choice
- Personality, demonstrate and share your travel knowledge, your common sense, and your good-hearted humor.
- We welcome, constructive criticism. Spot a typo or an error – definitely possible – Please, let us know and we will correct it.
Some kind of comments we will do our best to restrain to be banned or deleted
- Threats of any kind, no matter how vague, against ouzo and sangria authors or other commenters
- Racism, sexism, homophobia, you understand what we mean
22nd May 2019